(2) What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
(3) Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
Name the only sport in which the ball is always in possession of the team
on defense, and the offensive team can score without touching the ball.
(5) What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
(6) In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn't been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?
(7) Only three words in standard English begin with the letters "dw." They are all common. Name two of them.
(8) There are fourteen punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name half of them?
(9) Where are the lakes that are referred to in the "Los Angeles Lakers"?
(10) There are seven ways a baseball player can legally reach first base without getting a hit. Taking a base on balls -a walk- is one way. Name the other six.
(11) It's the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form but fresh. What is it?
(12) Name six or more things that you can wear on your feet that begin with the letter "s".
(13) What is the longest word in the English language?
(14) Name the country in which
Latin is the official language and German is the official language of it's
(15) We all know who that Darth Vader was Luke's father but who was Darth Vader's Father? (Hint it was told to the you in one of the movies!)
This was sent to us by Email. We do not claim to have written it and just thought you might enjoy it! Email Us if you can not figure out the answers!